Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hallie's bites

We have so many stories to tell. I usually tell stories on the radio, but there are just too many, so I want to share some of them here. You'd naturally assume that I'd start with something life threatening, but no.

I just fell in love with 5 year old Hallie. Her mom called in the first prescription fill of the season for our oral compounded mosquito repellent. When they came to pick the prescription up the next day, I told Hallie that yesterday I had thought her mom was nuts--I'd seen no mosquitos, until last night when the tiniest mosquito gave me the worst bite. Hallie proceeded to show me all her bites, and we discussed which were worst and which spots itched most. We concluded that the worst bites were on the back of the knee. (You know, they itch, but it tickles when you scratch them.) There was lots of drama and hands waving. She was so cute, and just delighted with the thought of no more mosquito bites with her rootbeer flavored repellent.

No comments:

King s Compounding Pharmacy

Amarillo, Texas, United States
King's Compounding Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy specializing in compounded prescriptions and nutrition. Please check out our website at www.kingscompoundingpharmacy.com.