Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Benefits of Bio-Identical Hormone Supplementation...

You may wonder if risks outweigh benefits or if benefits outweigh risks. I did until I heard feedback from our bio-identical hormone patients like the following:

I'm tons, tons, tons, better!

I love my bioidentical hormones!

It has been a slow but steady progress, but I'm now seeing vast improvements.

I can sleep again. Don't need my sleeper (sleeping pill?) any more.

I have my energy and brain back, so I'm going back to school to finish my degree. Finally!

My friend told me that she was glad to have her friend Terry back again, that I hadn't been myself for a couple of years. It made me mad when she told me that; I thought I had been hiding how bad I felt. Apparently everyone knew and could tell I was "ME" again.

From a patient's physical therapist, "I watched J... bloom under your care."

My compounded hormone is, by far, better than any of the "cookie cutter" HRTs I previously tried.

Everyone's story is different and your personal risk might be greater than any benefit you might gain. But, we sure hear lots of good things from our patients.

No comments:

King s Compounding Pharmacy

Amarillo, Texas, United States
King's Compounding Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy specializing in compounded prescriptions and nutrition. Please check out our website at www.kingscompoundingpharmacy.com.